- The use of a mix of weak and strong ties is supported by Martin
- Intended for people who are not used to social media / web 2.0 in general
- More for small business owners than big corporations
- Big proponent of using your voice, not forcing it
- Building the brand name
- Pushing for a domestication of social media into every sort of business, not just ones that need to market to global audiences.
- More social construction of technology vs deterministic because of the way Gail Martin shows how to manipulate social media to work for your needs, not the other way around.
- The advice itself is interesting
- Big push for small but consistent steps
- Incorporates a wide variety of social media
- Doesn’t go much beyond the 30 day plan
- Some SNS don’t apply to some people, but a sort of “one business fits all (SNS)” approach is taken
The formatting got completely messed up when I transferred from Word…. ><;;